Since I shared a tag yesterday about wisdom, I thought I’d continue on with the wisdom thought and give you a few ideas for “A Wise Woman” Ladies Theme.
I’m sharing a printable for a Bible Question Sheet on Wisdom for you below.
Original Artwork used for printable by Trina Clark.
Clip Art purchased at Digi Scrap Kits.
I like the idea of owls for wisdom but they have to be “cute” owls as real owls are kind of creepy. At least I think so.
Wisdom Theme Ideas
Alternative Theme Titles:
A Wise Woman
A Woman of Wisdom
Wise as an Owl
- She Buildeth Her House (Proverbs 31:26)
Theme Verse Suggestions:
Proverbs 31:26 – “She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.”
Proverbs 14:1 – “Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.”
Wisdom Getters Devotional
Study of Proverbs 31 (Key verse 26)
Study on Wisdom in the Bible
Focus on specific areas of being wise (dealing with finances, making daily choices, choosing friends, wise in our speech, etc.)
- A few owls – I’d use them sparingly. You may want to use “cute” or not detailed. Realistic ones may not go over too good:)
- Find some Owl Party Ideas, More Owl Party Ideas (Hostess with the Mostess)
- Owl Bags with goodies.
- See examples – Owl Brown Paper Bag (Lisa Storms Blog), Another Owl Paper Bag (Clean and Scentsible Blog)
- Any item with Ephesians 4:7 Printable Tag
- Felt Owls – Owl Tutorial (Juicy Bits Blog)
Just for Fun:
- Share some wise sayings (such as from Ben Franklin)
- Find some different categories of wise sayings here. (Wise Old Sayings)
Owl Cake (Family Fun)
Owl Smores (Living Locurto)
Owl Cookies (Bright Ideas)
More Owl Cookies (Land O Lakes)
- Book of Quotes
- Stationary/Pen Set
Note: If you have any more suggestions for this theme, feel free to leave a comment on this post. I love hearing your ideas.
Have a creative day,