Cones are such a fun favor holder. I just recently purchased a die (Petal Cone) from Stampin’ Up! On their Clearance Rack of course. Anyway, I had to try it out.
Compared to some of the die-cuts this one is actually pretty roomy inside. I used some die-cuts for my tags and embellishments. The “enjoy” is from one of my Verve stamp sets (Small Celebrations)
Here’s a few samples of cones from the die I used.
- Hanging Petal Cone (Stamping Pro)
- Traditional Petal Cone (Stamping Pro)
- Fresh Vintage Petal Cone (Constantly Stamping)
There are lots of cone shapes on the web that you can get ideas from for cone favors. You don’t need a die-cut to do one. You can just roll up paper and they are just as pretty or maybe prettier.
- DIY Candy Favor (Project Wedding)
- DIY Doily Cone Favors (Equally Wed)
- Sweet and Simple Baby Shower Cones (Frog Prince Paperie)
- Pretty Vellum Paper Cones (BHG)
- Music Note Cone Favor (DIY Wed Central)
- Book Page and Doily Cones (Nelly Vintage Home)
- Christmas Cone Ornaments (Inkd Wings)
If you search “favor cones” at Etsy you will get a whole variety of beautiful favor cones to give you some ideas of what you can do with them.
Have a creative day,