I’m sharing a Mission Impossible idea that I did for one of my Secret Sisters several years ago. Thought I’d make a printable of it so you could use the idea. The mission instructions are to do simple things to relax.
What You’ll need:
- 1 Large Manila Envelope
- The Mission Printable
- Word Art Printable for the envelope (if you have any “confidential” or “top secret” stamps, you could use those instead)
- Take 5 Candy Bar (to go with Wednesday’s mission – There’s a tag to add on the Word Art page)
- 1 Tea Bag (to go with Sunday’s mission- There’s a tag to add on the Word Art page)
- Cut out the Word Art and adhere to the envelope. Adhere the Wednesday and Sunday tags to the candy bar (Wed) and tea bag (Sun).
- Enclose the mission instructions, candy bar and tea bag.
- Be sure to write your Secret Sister’s name on the envelope.
Artwork used by Trina Clark.
Purchased at Digi Scrap Kits.
I just cut out the word art and used adhesive but you could use clear packing tape if you wanted. I layered my word art on red cardstock just to give it a pop. I obviously did this to be hand delivered to the Secret Sister table at church and not sent through the mail.
You can use this for just a friend gift as well (especially a stressed out one). Just don’t use the Secret Sister word art.
Find Secret Sister ideas on my main website here.
Have a creative day,