Here on the blog I’m sharing an idea for a “mint” gift. I use the same “ment” words on this that I do in the devotional. These mint gifts would be great for team leaders and volunteers that help you with your ladies ministry. Also this would make a great teacher’s gift.
I started with some Hershey’s Bliss Mint Candies.
I filled a mason jar with the candies.
Placed a piece of pretty scrapbook paper (cut to fit) on the lid.
Then added a ribbon and the Thank You Tag. And that was it.
If you are handing them out to a large group of volunteers,
you can just tape an indivual wrapped mint candy
to the corner of the printable tag using rolled tape or a glue dot.
Other Items to Attach “Mint” Tag to:
- Package of Breath Mints
- Mint Flavored Gum
- Mint 3 Musketeers Bar
- Ande’s Mints
- Box of Mint Flavored Tea
- Mint Cookies
- Mini Container of Mint Flavored Ice Cream (for a mint gift you deliver to a home so it can be put in freezer)
- Mint Scented Body Lotion/Oil/Cream
- Individually Wrapped Cupcake with Mint Icing
- “Ment” (Meant) to Serve Devotional
- “Ment” Words Ladies Meeting Idea
- Candy Cane Women’s Ministry Theme
- Candy Ministry Ideas
- Candy Cane Tag Printable
Have a creative day,